©2014 Georgia Institute of Technology | School of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
311 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332-0100 | Phone: (404) 894-1838 | Fax: (404) 894-2866
Accessibility | Contact Us | Legal & Privacy Information | Tech Lingo
Jisu (Aaron) Jiang
Research: Advances in Low-k and High-k off-chip interconnects
- High dielectric constant aluminum oxide as embedded capacitor using electrolytic anodization.
- Low dielectric constant epoxy pore using PPC as porogens.
- Epoxide PPC as transient adhesives for transient electronic application.
- Ph.D in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, expected 2020
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, University of Rochester, May 2015
- J. Jiang, O. Phillips, L. Keller, P. Kohl, "Grafted Epoxide Functionalized Polypropylene Carbonate Porogen for Low Dielectric Constant Epoxy FIlm", ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, 2017, 6(9), N163-N170
- J. Jiang and P. Kohl, "Fabrication of Precision Integrated Capacitors", Thin Solid Films, 2017, 634, 15-23.
- Y. Meng, J-C. Yang, C. Lewis, J. Jiang, M. Anthamatten. "Photo-inscription of Chain Anisoropy into Polymer Networks", Macromolecules, 2016, 49(23), 9100-9107
- Y. Meng, J. Jiang, M. Anthamatten, “Body Temperature Triggered Shape-Memory Polymers with High Elastic Energy Storage Capacity”, Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics, 2016, 54(14), 1397-1404
- Y. Meng, J. Jiang, M. Anthamatten, “Shape Actuation via Internal Stress-Induced Crystallization of Dual-Cure Networks”, ACS Macro Letters, 2015, 4, 115-118. Editor Choice Award!